The ultimate guide to international maritime boundaries is now available online. Updated content from the complete six-volume set is organized by region, complete with maps and keyword search functionality. Features include:
- a systematic examination of all international maritime boundaries worldwide;
- comprehensive coverage, including the text of every modern boundary agreement;
- descriptions of judicially-established boundaries;
- maps and detailed analyses of those boundaries;
- expert papers examining the status of maritime boundary delimitations in each of the ten regions of the world;
- papers from a global perspective analyzing key issues in maritime boundary theory and practice; and
- a country-by-country index for volumes I - VI.
International Maritime Boundaries Online is an unmatched comprehensive reference for international state practice concerning maritime boundary delimitation, and is used and referenced widely by practitioners of international law.