(The chronicle of the bishops of Freising)
1590-1632, additions until 1727. Freising. Anonymous chronicle of the bishops of Freising. Compiled in the 16th century in German on the basis of various now lost Latin medieval sources. The sole surviving manuscript is Munich, Staatsbibliothek, cgm 5805.
J. Schlecht & B. Arnold, "Die deutsche Freisinger Bischofs-Chronik", Sammelblatt des historischen Vereins Freising, 14, 1923, pp. 5-49, and 16, 1930, pp. 6-48.
J. Schlecht, Sammelblatt des historischen Vereins Freising, 13, 1920, 11…