This item can be found on the following maps:
(Κύφαντα or Κύφας; Kýphanta or Kýphas). Spartan perioikic polis ( períoikoi ) on the east coast of the Parnon peninsula with an Asclepius sanctuary, already in ruins at the time of Pausanias, located in the bay with the mod. name of Kyparissi. Documentary evidence: Pol. 4,36,5; Paus. 3,24,2; Ptol. 3,16,10; 22; Plin. HN 4,17.
Pritchett 7, 1991, 146-149
A. J. B. Wace, F. W. Hasluck, East-Central Laconia, in: ABSA 15, 1908/9, 173.