Port in Gedrosia
(Μουσάρνα; Mousárna). Port in Gedrosia, visited by Nearchus  (Arr. Ind. 26,10-27,2). He found a pilot here who was able to guide the fleet as far as Carmania. According to Ptol. Geog. 6,8,9, M. was the easternmost settlement of Carmania, west of the Gedrosian frontier.
 Settlement at Viterbo
The civitas of M. is generally identified with a small, late Etruscan settlement discovered in 1849 on the Poggio dell…