(Ὀλιζών; Olizṓn) is mentioned in the Catalogue of Ships in the Iliad as belonging to Philoctetes (Hom. Il. 2,717). Demetrius  incorporated O. into the newly founded Demetrias  in about 290 BC (Strab. 9,5,15). O. was in the southern part of Magnesia , opposite Artemisium in Euboea (Plut. Themistocles 8,2). O. is identified with Paliokastro to the east of the village of Lavko on the Trikkeri peninsula and was probably populated until the late Imperial period (IG IX 2, 1217-1221, unnamed).
B. Lenk, s.v. O., RE 17, 2484