(Τιτάνη; Titánē). Town in the area of Sicyon in the Peloponnese, away from the road to Phleius on the western bank of the Asopus  at modern T., with sanctuaries to Athena, Asclepius and Hygieia (Paus. 2,11,3-12,1). Apart from a Hellenistic fortress, remains of an Asklepieion (inscriptions IG IV 436) can be seen at the church of Agios Tryphon.
A. Griffin, Sikyon, 1982, 25 f.
N. Faraklas, Ancient Greek Cities 8, 1971, Anh. 2, 15
G. Roux, Pausanias en Corinthe, 1958, 158 f.