- Abāsīn River, India (Rūd-i Abāsīn) – Events of Rabiʿ al-Akhir 1316 A.H./19 August–16 September 1898 A.D.
- ʿAbbās ʿAlī, resident of Turbat-i Ḥaydarīyah, Iran – Events of Ziqaʿdah 1323 A.H./28 December 1905–26 January 1906 A.D.
- ʿAbbās ʿAlī K., son of Ḥājjī ʿAlī K. of Turbat-i ʿĪsā K., Iran – Events of Rajab 1315/26 November–25 December 1897
- ʿAbbās, Ḥājjī, son of ʿAbd al-Raḥīm, a Turk from Tabrīz and resident of Tamazan – Events of Safar 1321 A.H./29 April–27 May 1903 A.D. | Events of Ziqaʿdah 1321 A.H./19 January–17 February 1904 A.D.
- ʿAbbās K. Achakzāʾī, wakīl of the Achakzāʾī – Events of Jum…
A (Abāsīn River, India (Rūd-i Abāsīn) - ʿAbd al-Majīd, messenger to Qāżī Saʿd al-Dīn K. from Mīr Ḥājjī Ḥabīb Allāh K. Qandahārī)(10,751 words)
Cite this page“A (Abāsīn River, India (Rūd-i Abāsīn) - ʿAbd al-Majīd, messenger to Qāżī Saʿd al-Dīn K. from Mīr Ḥājjī Ḥabīb Allāh K. Qandahārī)”, in: History of Afghanistan, Translated and edited by R.D. McChesney, M.M. Khorrami. Consulted online on 12 December 2019 <http://dx.doi.org/10.1163/9789004256064_hao_SIM_INDEX_II_A1>
First published online: 2016
▲ Back to top ▲