- Mauser rifles and pistols – Events of Jumadi al-Ula 1317 A.H./7 September–6 October 1899 A.D. | Events of Ziqaʿdah 1318 A.H./20 February–21 March 1901 A.D. | The Mulla Khayl’s Forcible Takeover of Hazarah Properties
- Mā Warā’l-Nahr see Transoxania
- Mawdūd, a Jamshīdī thief from Herat – Events of Rabiʿ al-Awwal 1321 A.H./28 May–26 June 1903 A.D.
- Mawīzah, Herat – Events of Jumadi al-Ukhra 1314/7 November–5 December 1896
- Mawlā Dād, chief of the nomadic clan of the Andarī Ghilzāʾī – Events of Muharram 1320 A.H./10 April–9 May 1902 A.D.
- Mawlā Dād, kadkhudā of Bulāghayn – Events of Rajab 1322 A…
M (Mauser rifles and pistols - Mubīn K., muhājir bringing 840 households from India)(9,306 words)
Cite this page“M (Mauser rifles and pistols - Mubīn K., muhājir bringing 840 households from India)”, in: History of Afghanistan, Translated and edited by R.D. McChesney, M.M. Khorrami. Consulted online on 28 November 2020 <http://dx.doi.org/10.1163/9789004256064_hao_SIM_INDEX_II_M2>
First published online: 2016
▲ Back to top ▲