- Qābil, resident of Dam Gulī and murder victim – Events of Shawwal 1320 A.H./1–29 January 1903 A.D.
- Qabr Hazārahs, of Ḥajaristān – The Mulla Khayl’s Forcible Takeover of Hazarah Properties
- Qadam, a Jadrān tribe – Events of Ramazan 1315 Hijri/24 January–22 February 1898
- Qadam Valley, see Darrah-i Qadam, Uruzgān
- qadāq (unit of weight) – Events of Shawwal 1326 A.H./27 October–24 November 1908 A.D.
- Qādirābād, village in Khurāsān – Events of Safar 1317 A.H./11 June–9 July 1899 A.D.
- Qādir K., Bulāghayn leader – Events of Jumadi al-Ula of the Year 1315 Hijri/28 September–27 October 1897
- Qādir, S…
Q (Qābil, resident of Dam Gulī and murder victim - Qūzī Bāy, resident of Qarshī, Bukhara)(6,682 words)
Cite this page“Q (Qābil, resident of Dam Gulī and murder victim - Qūzī Bāy, resident of Qarshī, Bukhara)”, in: History of Afghanistan, Translated and edited by R.D. McChesney, M.M. Khorrami. Consulted online on 28 November 2020 <http://dx.doi.org/10.1163/9789004256064_hao_SIM_INDEX_II_Q1>
First published online: 2016
▲ Back to top ▲