- vaccinations, see illness, disease, epidemics
- Vedas – Events of Rabiʿ al-Akhir 1321 A.H./27 June–25 July 1903 A.D.
- veiling, customs of in Charkh, Lahūgard – Events of Zi’l-Hijjah 1317 A.H./2–30 April 1900 A.D.
- viceroys of India: Earl of Elgin, October 1894–January 1899; Lord George Curzon, January 1899–November 1905; Baron Ampthill, acting, April-December 1904; Earl of Minto, November 1905–November 1910; Lord Hardinge of Penshurst, November 1910–April 1916; Lord Chelmsford, April 1916–April 1921
- victim’s compensation, for unjust incarceration – Events of Zihijjah 1321 A…
V (vaccinations - vows, fulfillment of)(180 words)
Cite this page“V (vaccinations - vows, fulfillment of)”, in: History of Afghanistan, Translated and edited by R.D. McChesney, M.M. Khorrami. Consulted online on 12 December 2019 <http://dx.doi.org/10.1163/9789004256064_hao_SIM_INDEX_II_V1>
First published online: 2016
▲ Back to top ▲