Supplementum Epigraphicum Graecum

Get access

SEG 48-1140. Paros. Boundary stone of the city, ca. 350-300 B.C.
(313 words)

Previous

Browse

Next

Entry

Marble pillar found in a stone quarry ca. 3 km east of Paroikia. Mentioned by M.H.Hansen in Introduction to an Inventory of Poleis (Copenhagen 1996) 37; Y.Kourayos - S.Detoratou, Archéologia 347 (1998) 2…

Cite this page
Chaniotis, A., Pleket, H.W., Stroud, R.S. and Strubbe, J.H.M., “SEG 48-1140. Paros. Boundary stone of the city, ca. 350-300 B.C.”, in: Supplementum Epigraphicum Graecum, Current editors: A. T. N. R.A. Chaniotis Corsten Papazarkadas Tybout. Consulted online on 06 June 2020 <http://dx.doi.org/10.1163/1874-6772_seg_a48_1140>
First published online: 1998



▲   Back to top   ▲