Supplementum Epigraphicum Graecum

Get access

SEG 54-1430. Olympos (Musa Dağı). Dedication of the façade of a building, ca. 150-250 A.D.
(506 words)

Previous

Browse

Next

Entry

Remains of a building consisting of three rooms on Musa Dağı (see SEG 54 1426); on the front, two entrances to these rooms; above the entrances an inscription of which eighteen fragments, …

Cite this page
Chaniotis, A., Corsten, T., Stroud, R.S. and Tybout, R.A., “SEG 54-1430. Olympos (Musa Dağı). Dedication of the façade of a building, ca. 150-250 A.D.”, in: Supplementum Epigraphicum Graecum, Current editors: A. T. E. N. Chaniotis Corsten Stavrianopolou Papazarkadas. Consulted online on 25 October 2021 <http://dx.doi.org/10.1163/1874-6772_seg_a54_1430>
First published online: 2004



▲   Back to top   ▲